You must agree to the Terms of Attendance and Waiver of Liability in order to register and attend this dance.
Terms of Attendance
- All attendees must register, pay, and provide proof of Covid vaccination in advance. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Proof of vaccination for Covid-19 is required for each person regardless of age, whether previously diagnosed with Covid-19 or not. The most recent vaccination, either a booster or a second shot of a two-shot regimen, must be after August 12 and before January 28.
- Vaccination proof must be uploaded as part of the registration process. The proof must be an image file in JPEG or PNG (not PDF!) format and smaller than 4 MB.
- HATDS members who provided vaccination proof in November must provide proof again. See the note below for the reasons.
Explanation for HATDS members…
- In November there was no Omicron variant. Omicron is bypassing the orginal vaccines, causing many breakthrough infections. Only those who are boostered or recently vaccinated have a reasonable but not guaranteed degree of protection.
- In November we didn't care about the dates of vaccination. This time we do.
- As promised, we didn't keep copies of the cards emailed or uploaded in November. This time we will, in secure storage that is not accessible from the internet. We're hoping to not have to request proof again.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Registration and attendance is contingent upon verification of vaccination by a member of the HATDS Safety Team.
- Minors younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
- HATDS reserves the right to cancel this event for any reason, including adverse Covid trends or an insufficient number of registrants. We use email and this website to publicize changes in plans.