Also featured is Houston's Ceol Na Croi—Matt Lewis, Kendall Rogers, and Katie Geringer.
February 10-12, 2023
At A Glance
- Tap for policies, fees, and online registration.
- We are offering a few work scholarships this year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you are in the Houston area, please visit this page for important information and offer home hospitality if you can.
- Bayou Bedlam is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, and fragrance-free event.
Why Attend Bayou Bedlam?
- We are fortunate to have an older hall with a sprung wood floor that was built specifically for dancing.
- Houston's February weather is normally mild—comfortably cool and sunny.
- The food! We include home-cooked lunch on Saturday and brunch on Sunday as well as snacks during the evening dances.
- We offer the opportunity for callers in attendance to work with the featured band. See the schedule page for details.
- We strive to keep the price as low as possible without losing (too much) money, and we offer several discounts.
Please join us!
Stifling an urge to dance is bad for your health—it rusts your spirit and your hips.
~ Adabella Radici